Virtual Wall Halo for your pet
It protects your pet space
Prevents Roomba to bother you
The robot vacuum cleaner iRobot ROOMBA 762 features of a iADAPT intelligent navigation system clean your home without having to do anything. Only you will have to empty the tank from time to time and make a simple cleaning of the Interior brushes.
IADAPT intelligent navigation system
The Roomba vacuum cleaner robot is equipped with effective navigation system iAdapt that maximizes performance when cleaning thanks to its multiple sensors, and more than 40 different behaviour.
It makes several passes and thanks to its acoustic and optical sensors detects areas with more dirt by activating Dirt Detect to intensify the cleaning of the area.
It has different sensors capable of detecting objects, steps and enredones. If you find an object the elusive and if it detects a step prevents him continuing his work on another area, if the brushes become entangled with the fringes of a carpet, it tries to untangle to continue working.
When Roomba finished its work, return to base to load again.
Virtual Wall (Virtual Wall)
Roomba 772 comes with a virual wall to delimit the areas of limpueza and avoid the robot to pass through protected areas.
Virtual Wall Halo (special pet)
In addition, this model of Roomba, is also equipped with a special virtual wall pets to avoid Roomba comes close to its dona comfort. Avoid the robor pull water or animal meal.
Effective with all types of floors
Roomba 772 has a system of 3-stage cleaning and an advanced head that automatically adapts to all types of surfaces parquet, carpets, carpet, marble, etc.
Their brushes rotate in the counterclockwise and it has a powerful suction system designed to remove dirt, dust, hair and debris from the ground.
Charge system of high performance XLife
Unlike other Roomba models, the 772 incorporates a XLive battery with an estimated duration of approximately twice the cycles of load than normal models of iRobot.
Its sophisticated power management software allows hundreds of cleaning cycles when used correctly.
AroVac series 2 reservoir with filter HEPA (Antiallergic)
Roomba 776 is equipped with a tank AeroVac series 2 of great capacity and two filters HEPA 0.3 Micron designed especially for people with allergy problems.
- Package dimensions: 48.3 x 12.7 x 54.6 cm
- The robot dimensions: 35 x 9.2
- Package weight: 7 kg
- Robot weight: 3.85 Kg
- Anti-allergy HEPA filters (0.3 Micron)
- Noise 61dB
- The iRobot for 2 years (6 months for battery) manufacturer's limited warranty
Contents of the box
- 1 cleaning robot vacuum cleaner Roomba 772
- 1 deposit AeroVac series 2 of great capacity with two HEPA filters
- 1 dock Base autoloading Home Base with integrated power supply (less cables)
- 1 virtual Wall® LighthouseTM (need 2 C batteries, not included)
- 1 X Battery-Life (more cilcos cleaning)
- 2 brushes (a flat and the other cylindrical) cleaning tools
- 1 instruction manual
- 1 virtual Wall Halo (special pet)
- Customization to your liking without additional cost