Wall Virtual (Virtual Wall) + Lighthouse is a device that helps Roomba navigate.
It can be used as a virtual wall (Virtual Wall) or Lighthouse.
Virtual Wall mode
It emits a beam of invisible light that your Roomba will never cross. Used to avoid Roomba to leave a room, through a hallway, etc.
It's like a Virtual Wall intelligent. Prevents the robot through its barrier making virtual gateway, but when the battery is exhausted or the area in which it is already working is clean, the Lighthouse opens and lets the robot, guiding you further delimited by another Lighthouse or to the base area if already running low battery.
- It has a power, a mode selector light (Virtual Wall / Lighthouse) and a selector of distance with range of 0 to 1 meter, 2 meters and more than 2 meters.
- The Virtual Wall Lighthouse turned on and will automatically shut off at the same time that your Roomba.
- Virtual Wall Lighthouse is automatically matched with your Roomba and will not function with any other robot, until the batteries run out or be disconnected for a few minutes.
- We must prevent that the Virtual Wall Lighthouse units are nearby each other nor of the charging base.It must also avoid the proximity of furniture or obstacles that may prevent proper operation.
- Locate Virtual Wall Lighthouse in the frames of the doors between rooms and corridors looking forward (iRobot Logo).
- When Roomba is working with Virtual Wall Lighthouse you should not move it manually. The Robot would correctly interpret the signals and produce unwanted results.
- Feeds with 2 alkaline batteries "c" not included. When the charge level is low, the light will blink repeatedly.
- If you will not use the Virtual Wall Lightouse for a long time, is recommended to remove the batteries so that they are not exhausted.
For the work the Lighthouse, Roomba must be equipped with radio frequency module:
- Roomba with SKU: 53501, 54001, 55001, 56001, 56201, 56501, 57001, 57101, 78002 (see label on box or bottom).
- Roomba series 500: 564, 570, 571, 572, 577, 580, 581, 587 and 589.
- Roomba series 600: 610, 611 and 625.
- Roomba series 700: 780, 785, 790 and 799.
- Roomba series 800: 880 and 889.